What is HubSpot CMS Hub?
HubSpot CMS Hub is one of the five hubs encompassed within HubSpot. This content management system assists you in creating and optimizing engaging web experiences for your audience. Equipped with a range of automation tools and features, the CMS Hub streamlines website management, which can help you build user satisfaction and brand loyalty in an easy way.
HubSpot CMS Hub
How does HubSpot CMS Hub work?
HubSpot CMS Hub is a all-in-one content management solution that is part of the HubSpot CRM Platform, which also includes the Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, Operation Hub, and Service Hub. The CMS Hub goes beyond traditional website management by offering an all-in-one solution, so you can create and optimize engaging web experiences for your audience.
Filled with various features and tools you will be able to easy manage your content. The features includes website building, responsive design, SEO optimization, content personalization, and analytics. Which we will go into later.
In summary, the HubSpot CMS Hub enables your team to easy take care of web content and experiences, improve collaboration between teams and provide an excellent user experience.
Get the Ultimate HubSpot Platform
Get the 3 golden steps to implement the Ultimate HubSpot Platform. Download the free guide made by the Top HubSpot Partner in the Nordics.
HubSpot is a powerful platform that can help businesses create sustainable growth and manage their marketing, sales, and customer service activities.
Implementing HubSpot can be a complex process, and it is important to have a clear strategy and place in place to get the most out of the platform.
HubSpot CMS Hub Solutions
Which Solutions do HubSpot CMS Hub offers?
HubSpot CMS Hub is tailored to fit every business’ needs and therefore you have four unique plans to fufill your needs – Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise – each is designed with its own range of features, tools, and limitations. We want to you to be as informed as possible, when selecting the plan that best fits your requirements therefore, we have outlined a summary of the most crucial features below.
Before reading the features below it’s important to take into consideration that some features may be limited, even if they are included in a specific plan. For example it’s possible to create 25 website pages in the free version, but 10,000 web pages in the professional. Get a full overview here.
Choosing the perfect plan can be difficult to choose, which is why many ask a HubSpot Partner like Radiant for guidance. Our team can help you identify the plan that matches your needs like we have done for a lot of other companies. So, if you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out.
HubSpot CMS Hub Free
Would you like to try the CMS Hub or see if it meets your requirements? Lucky for you, HubSpot provides a free version of the CMS Hub. With these tools, you will gain access to a range of features that can help you manage your website and content more efficiently. Remember, that some features may be limited. Down below we have listed som of the features within the free version:
- Forms: Create forms on your website through HubSpot without any third-party plugin
- Local website development: Use tools such as workflows and integrate with GitHuB
Drag-and-drop editor: Use predefined elements to build your website
- Website themes: Use defined frames to create your website
- Website traffic analytics: Analyze traffic from your website
- Connect a custom domain: Choose your domain from an external supplier
- Premium hosting: Host your website through HubSpot
- Blog Import: You can imprt content from a third-party platform to HubSpot
- And many more…
HubSpot CMS Hub Starter
Is the free version not the enough? Then you can upgrade to the starter package. Enjoy similar capabilities as the free version, but with reduced limitations, such as 25 more website pages.
- All features from Free
- URL mappings: Easily redirect traffic from HubSpot pages
- Personalization tokens: Show a contacts properties on page such as ‘first name’
- Ad management: all ad types are available and create audiences from you HubSpot contact database
- Multiple currencies: You have up to five currencies to choose between
- 1:1 technical support: Easy acces email and in-app chat support
HubSpot CMS Hub Professional
Upgrade to CMS Hub Professional and take your website management to the next level. Here you will gain access to advanced features and less limitations. Find the features down below
- All features from Starter
- Logged-in visitor identification: Identify website visitors when they send you a message and are logged-in
- Custom views in shared inbox: Create views in the shared inbox for your team
- Teams: Divide your team into teams, so they can focus on their area
- Video hosting & management: Embed videos in pages or emails to help website visitors, customers or prospects
- Permission sets: Confiqure a users permissions, like acces to blog, website etc.
- Google Search Console integration: Easy integration between your website and Google Search Console
- Site tree: Manage website-content in hierachical system of folders
- Dynamic personalization: Create personalized website experience
HubSpot CMS Hub Enterprise
Experience the complete offering with CMS Hub Enterprise. Choosing Enterprise grants full access to HubSpot’s content management features. It includes all Professional tier capabilities, togehter with additional options as detailed below:
- All features from Professional
- Web apps: You will gain acces to custom build web app experiences like a event system
- Code alerts: HubSpot will scan all CMS-hosted pages for performance errors
- Sandboxes: Try and optimize your elements before publishing them
- Adaptive testing: Make A/B test automatically using AI
- Hierarchical teams: Organize your teams into levels based on specific preferences such business unit.
- Custom objects: Store any type of data like location, event, shipments etc.
- Content partitioning: Give your team different access to content such as CTAs, lists or blog posts
- Additional root domains: Report and build on multiple websites into the same HubSpot account
HubSpot CMS Hub Pricing
- All features from Free
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Website themes
- Premium hosting
- Local website development
- App and asset marketplace
- All features from Starter
- Custom reporting
- SEO recommendations & optimizations
- Smart content & reporting
- Dynamic personalization
- A/B testing
- All features from Professional
- Adaptive testing
- Web apps
- Additional root domains
- Custom objects
Choosing the right CRM system is difficult, if you are confused about the pricing plans, features, and limitations – don’t hesitate to reach out! As a five star rated HubSpot Partner, we help you to get the right hubs and versions matching your needs – and we will get the best prices and deal structures.
The Ultimate HubSpot CMS Hub
How to get the most out of HubSpot CMS Hub?
To maximize the potential of HubSpot’s CMS Hub, it’s essential to have a skilled team. The HubSpot Academy provides free courses, webinars, and certifications to boost your expertise. For further customization and tailored solutions, partnering with a Certified HubSpot Partner like Radiant is recommended. We specialize in adapting the platform to your specific needs and offer competitive pricing. With a certified trainer‘s guidance, you can efficiently implement the CMS Hub and accomplish your goals.
Who is Radiant?
We scale businesses
We implement industry-leading HubSpot Platforms. Because we’ve accumulated thousands of datasets from actual sales and marketing, we know what works in the Nordic market.
We practice what we preach: we don’t just tell you what to do. We actually do it for you.
- RWe implement! enable! scale! The ultimate HubSpot platform
- RLeading HubSpot Partner with +25 HubSpot Certifications & 5/5 stars
- RB2B Sales as a Service with record-breaking ROI results
- RFounded in 2017. In 2023 we're +30 employees in DK and NO.
- RPurely for B2B
Download B2B Sales tools
Best practice to enhance B2B Sales
Hybrid Sales Process Template
Hybrid sales is the most succesful way of doing sales. It is the combination of multi-channels, transactional sales and relational sales.
Enhance your online sales meetings
We provide you with the best practice structure and framework to have succesful online sales meetings with the optimal outcome.
Lead Development Framework
Understand how you design effective marketing funnels by using this simple Lead Development Framework applied in HubSpot.
Articles about B2B sales and HubSpot mastering
Learn about B2B sales, Sales as a Service, sales processes, HubSpot Implementation, HubSpot enablement, HubSpot integrations and how to utilize a HubSpot Partner etc.