Marketing automation with HubSpot is your shortcut to success with sales and marketing. In this article, we’ll show you how to make the most of your investment in marketing automation and HubSpot.
We’ve said it before and we’ll gladly say it again: no platform is better than HubSpot, when it comes to marketing automation for B2B. As a Platinum HubSpot Partner, we use HubSpot in our Sales as a Service concept, where the platform is at the core of everything.
The platform is designed to strengthen your sales, marketing, and customer service processes. It is crafted to fit you and to help your business grow better.
That being said, if you don’t get the scoping and implementation right, you’ll feel like you’re throwing money out of the window. HubSpot needs to fit your organization and business, and you need to know all the shortcuts and take advantage of all the resources on the platform. And that’s hard to do on your own, if you’ve never used HubSpot before.
Let’s explain why it might be a good idea to get assistance in implementing HubSpot and marketing automation on the HubSpot platform.
Get by with a little help from your friends
There are many reasons why you should look for help in implementing HubSpot, some of them could be that you:
- Realize that it’s a complex platform that demands professional assistance
- Already tried to use the platform and haven’t seen the results you wanted
- Need help developing templates or content customized to your company
No matter the reason, getting help from experts will ensure that you’re off to a great start. Prioritizing jobs to be done and professional onboarding of all employees, will give you the highest return on your investment in HubSpot. In other words, you’ll get a solution that’s tailored to each and every need that you may have.
That could include help with:
- Setting up your HubSpot portal
- Setting up users and permissions
- Mapping existing customer data
- Creating lead scoring
- Creating automatic email marketing
- Implementing sales tools
- Data migration from another platform
- Setting up reporting and dashboards
- Setting up workflows
- Setting up your sales pipeline
… and much, much more. All in all, with the right assistance, you’ll have the foundation to take your company to the next level.
FURTHER READING: Use lead scoring in HubSpot to increase B2B sales
Are you still having doubts about whether or not you need help with HubSpot? We’ve listed our 3 strongest arguments. Use them to convince management or even yourself.
Three great reasons…
… to get help with marketing automation and HubSpot in general:
1) HubSpot is an eminent tool, if you know how to work it. But very few are successful in implementing it on their own.
2) HubSpot is a big investment and it’s important to make the most of that investment
3) if used correctly, HubSpot can revolutionize your sales and marketing
As a HubSpot Platinum Partner, we’ve been around the block. And even though HubSpot, in design and implementation, seems more simple than Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, we’ll always recommend using a HubSpot Partner. Collaborating with a HubSpot partner will both ensure that you get the best possible deal with HubSpot, as well as it will helping help you with the implementation and day-to-day upkeep. If you want to know more about how we work with HubSpot for our clients every day, check out our cases or contact us below for a chat about how we can help you make the most of your investment in HubSpot.