Meeting planner, an innovative feature within HubSpot Sales Hub, has become an essential tool for B2B companies looking to improve their sales process. With an increasing need for efficient scheduling and time management, meeting planner offers a convenient solution to streamline sales operations. In this article, we’ll explore how meeting planner can help B2B companies gain more sales, the benefits of utilizing this feature, a step-by-step guide to setting it up, an example of its relevance, and how Radiant can help you maximize HubSpot’s features.
Why Meeting Planner Can Help You Gain More Sales
A meeting planner is a powerful feature in HubSpot, which is designed to streamline the scheduling process and enhance communication between sales representatives and prospects. By simplifying appointment booking, sales teams can allocate more time to nurturing leads and closing deals. Furthermore, the meeting planner seamlessly integrates with popular calendar applications, ensuring your sales team can focus on what truly matters: driving sales and building strong customer relationships.
What Are the Benefits of Meeting Planner in Correlation to Sales
Here we have tried to list some of the benefits of meeting planner:
- Time-saving: You can automate meeting scheduling and eliminate the back-and-forth communication typically associated with appointment setting.
- Enhanced organization: Centrally manage your sales team’s schedules, ensuring optimal time allocation and preventing double bookings.
- Increased professionalism: Provide prospects with a user-friendly booking experience, reflecting a well-organized and efficient sales team.
- Improved lead nurturing: Facilitate timely and convenient meetings, enabling your team to engage with leads effectively and boost conversion rates.
A Step-by-Step guide to set it up
In your HubSpot account, go to Sales > Meetings. Keep in mind:
- If you have “Create scheduling pages for others” permissions, you can create, edit, and delete scheduling pages for other users. Super admins or users with “Add and edit users” permissions can grant these permissions to a user.
- Ensure your user has Sales Access permissions if Meetings doesn’t appear in the navigation menu under Sales.
Click “Create scheduling page” in the upper right corner. In the dialogue box, choose a meeting option:
- One-on-One: Contacts can schedule time with just you or the user you’re creating the scheduling pages for.
- Group (available for Sales Hub or Service Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise): This team scheduling page shows time slots when all selected team members are available. Use this option to help contacts book a meeting with multiple team members simultaneously.
- Round robin (available for Sales Hub or Service Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise): This team scheduling page displays individual availability for all selected team members. Use this option to help contacts book a meeting with a team member whose schedule aligns best with theirs.
Click “Next” to proceed.
Now, you have to fill out information such as “internal name”, “title” and “location” for the meeting.
Once that’s done you have to select which team members you want to include in the meeting – if you want to include some.
Now, you have to fill out the scheduling experience, which timeslot you are available for etc.
Lastly, you can create an email reminder to the participants and then you are done.
An Example Where It’s Relevant for a Company
Consider a B2B company specializing in providing software solutions to clients in the healthcare industry. The sales team frequently engages in product demonstrations and consultations with potential customers. By using the meeting planner, the sales representatives can easily share their availability with prospects, enabling them to book appointments at their convenience. This streamlined scheduling process allows the sales team to focus on preparing for meetings, demonstrating their expertise, and nurturing leads into paying customers.
How Radiant Can Help You Utilize Features Within HubSpot
Radiant is dedicated to helping B2B companies fully leverage the potential of HubSpot Sales Hub, including meeting planner and other powerful features. Our team offers comprehensive support and guidance to ensure you maximize your investment in HubSpot. We assist with:
- Onboarding and training: Helping your team understand and utilize HubSpot’s features effectively.
- Customization: Tailoring the whole HubSpot to suit your unique business processes and needs.
- Ongoing support: Providing expert assistance to help you troubleshoot issues and optimize your HubSpot experience.
If you have any questions regarding HubSpot or Radiant, you can reach out directly here: Contact us.