HubSpot CRM is aimed at several different segments with their different Hubs. The free CRM and the very popular Sales Hub are used by small, medium, and large enterprise clients alike. The size of your company, your demands, and your needs decides which version is right for you.
HubSpot has fast become the leading platform for small and medium-sized businesses and with their Enterprise version, they even cater to large corporations as well. This means that you should have a very close look at the CRM system when looking at your new platform.
If you ask us (and our clients, rating us 5/5) there are a few reasons why HubSpot and Radiant could be the right choice for your B2B company:
- The HubSpot CRM is free – and the rest of the HubSpot pricing is extremely transparent unlike platforms like Salesforce
- The system is very intuitive and simple to work with fantastic front-end design
- Your company can grow with HubSpot
- You can expand your solution with Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, Operations Hub, and CMS
- HubSpot is the leader of the pack in several categories including marketing automation
As we’re salespeople working with salespeople, Sales Hub is our all-time favorite tool. Sales Hub comes in 3 different versions; Sales Starter, Sales Professional, and Sales Enterprise. Below we’ll dive deeper into what’s included in each version, so you’re better equipped to pick the right version for your company.
HubSpot Sales Hub Starter
Sales Starter is the perfect tool if you don’t need advanced functions, but just want to streamline communication with prospects.
The primary functions of Sales Hub Starter include:
- email tracking – enables you to see who opens and engages with your emails.
- call directly from HubSpot, with the option of recording the call
- live chat on your website
- online meeting scheduling for added ease in planning
- schedule automatic email send
As a bonus, it contains tools to improve sales execution, i.e.:
- deal pipeline
- sales goals
- repeating tasks and task queues
As of right now, the price starts at €41 per month and that includes 2 users with Starter capabilities. HubSpot always has unlimited free users.
HubSpot Sales Hub Professional
Sales Hub Professional, mostly just known as Sales Pro, gives you way more bang for the buck. This is a great tool if you would like to automate and personalize your outreach at scale.
In addition to the tools in Sales Starter you’ll also get access to:
- automatic assignment of leads, tasks, and deals
- full access to workflows
- 1:1 video messaging for emails
- automated email sequences
- product library for deals and quotes
- mutiple required fields when creating contacts, companies, and deals
- ABM tools and automation for B2B marketing automation and sales
- and much, much more
The price for Sales Professional starts at €414 per month, including 5 paid users. When using a partner like Radiant, we’ll always negotiate the best possible price for you as well as be hands-on with Scope and Implementation.
HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise
Sales Enterprise is, as the name suggests, the largest version and is intended for large enterprise corporations or companies in need of great tools for advanced administrative tools as well as scaleable coaching and sales enablement possibilities.
- unlimited playbooks – streamline calls, meetings, and best practice
- predictive lead scoring – AI-based help to assess which deals has the highest possibility of closing
- Custom objects to fully customize your HubSpot platform
Sales Enterprise starts at €1,104 per month and that includes 10 paid users.
This package also comes with a mandatory implementation fee of €5,500. However, this fee can be waived by HubSpot, if you work with a partner like Radiant.
Who could benefit from HubSpot?
As explained above, HubSpot is a tool that would work wonders for an array of different companies, including, but certainly not limited to:
- SaaS companies
- B2B consultancies
- Software and IT companies
- Professional Service companies
Are you unsure if HubSpot is the right solution for you? Then we recommend reading our article: “What is HubSpot and can it help increase your B2B sales?” You’re also very welcome to reach out to us, and we’ll do our very best to guide you in the right direction and talk about what possibilities you face. Radiant is a certified Platinum Partner with HubSpot and our combination of strategic insights, finding and generating leads, and executing the digital sales process is neatly packaged as Sales as a Service.