Selling platforms to the world’s wealthy – a success story
millions in turnover gained
in average recurring orders
Win-rate in sales meetings
Fintech has taken off in Northern Europe, which has led to an increased competition as well as differentiation challenges. The consolidated Fintech companies are characterized by a legacy of the traditional financial sector.
A commercial approach with foundation in the traditional financial sector limited the possibilities for scaling. Selling through networks while having an ineffective lead generation and sales process, led to a stagnant confidence as well as growth.
The complex legacy of CRM, sales systems and organization, were replaced by a digital, simple and efficient ecosystem of sales. Prioritized segments and messages were systematically executed, and this approach gained both culture and customers.
Completed business case – organic growth with an index of 139 within 18 months
- 5Replaced dynamics with HubSpot CRM and integrated within the entire chain of value
- 5Digitalized and automated the sales process from A-Z
- 5Marketing and messages are streamlined throughout customer categories and demands
- 5Increased lead generating with + 340% and a conversion of 14 % points
- 5The highest revenue and EBITDA within the company’s existence
- 5Led to saving on other non-targeted market activities
- 5Cultural chance within the company, and a newfound confidence and trust in commercial
“Radiant demonstrated black-belt proficiency level of our CRM implementation, truly standing-out with their enthusiastic can-do attitude and deep know- how of solid Sales best practices, in particularly at the early sales-stage.
Radiant is a true Sales Excellence Champion for any B2B company aspiring to launch sales to the next level.”
CxO – Fintech top 5 DK
indeks ift. målsætninger
DKK i gns. recurring ordresum