Doing paid ad efforts across multiple channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Google? It can be hard to keep an overview of each channel. This is where the feature ad conversion events within HubSpot Marketing Hub come up. In this article, we’ll explore how ad conversion events can help you drive more revenue and optimize your marketing campaigns. So, buckle up and get ready to dive into the world of ad conversion events!
Why Ad Conversion Events Can Help You Gain More Revenue
Ad conversion events are a very useful tool to support your paid ads efforts. By tracking specific campaigns you can see which delivers the best results, this can give you valuable insights and let you focus on those campaigns. This allows you to allocate your advertising budget more effectively, ensuring you get the highest return on investment (ROI). In turn, this leads to increased revenue for your business or at least less ad spending.
What are the Benefits of Ad Conversion Events in Correlation to Marketing
Incorporating ad conversion events into your marketing strategy offers several advantages. Firstly, it enables you to track and measure the success of your ad campaigns, as mentioned above. By understanding which ads are driving conversions, you can optimize your campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
Furthermore, ad conversion events provide valuable data for making informed marketing decisions. And lets you easily report how the ads on different channels are performing. This can be used when your boss asks you about the efforts, budget or were to focus in the future.
A Step-by.Step Guide to set it up
Hence there are different ad conversion events to set up we will focus on Google ads follow these steps:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click Create event, in the upper right corner.
- In the dialog box, fill in the details for your event:
- Ad network: choose Google as the ad network for this event.
- Ad account: select the Google Ads account you want to sync with the event.
- Lifecycle stage: choose the HubSpot lifecycle stage for the event. To link it with a different ad account lifecycle stage: a. Click the dropdown menu below the HubSpot lifecycle stage. b. Select the corresponding ad network lifecycle stage.
- Value: designate a monetary value for your event. a. To use the associated deal amount, select Use the Deal amount. The latest associated deal will be used. Enter a default value for cases where the deal has no value or is invalid (closed-lost, non-positive value, etc.). b. To input a custom value, select Use a custom value, and enter the desired amount.
- Include in “Conversions”: for Google Ads accounts, include the CRM lifecycle event in your Google Ads Conversions column. This instructs Google which conversions to optimize for in ad campaigns using automated bidding strategies. Learn more in Google’s documentation.
- Event name: provide a name for your event.
- Click Create event to finalize the process.
Now you have set up ad conversion for Google ads and to do the same for Facebook, LinkedIn or another channel should be a walk in the park.
An Example Where It’s Relevant for a Company
Let’s say you’re a B2B software company that offers a project management tool. You’re running several ad campaigns targeting different industries and use cases. By implementing ad conversion events in HubSpot Marketing Hub, you can track which ads are generating the most sign-ups for your product demo. With this information, you can optimize your ad campaigns, allocate your budget more effectively, and ultimately increase the number of potential customers who sign up for your demo, leading to more sales and revenue or at least more focused ad spending.
How Radiant Can Help You Utilize Features within HubSpot
At Radiant we have big know-how, practising the features within HubSpot for clients and ourselves has led us to 20 reviews and 5/5 start on our HubSpot review page. We are with all pride HubSpot nerds and would love to discuss how the features within HubSpot can help you. So if you have any questions regarding HubSpot or Radiant – don’t hesitate to reach out.