What is HubSpot Sales Hub?
HubSpot Sales Hub is a part of the HubSpot CRM platform, which includes five hubs. The HubSpot Sales Hub is a sales management software designed to manage sales processes and improve sales performance. The Hub provides a set of tools and features that enable you to automate and streamline the sales processes, track and analyze the efforts, and collaborate more effectively.
HubSpot Sales Hub
How does HubSpot Sales Hub work?
The HubSpot Sales Hub is a part of the HubSpot CRM Platform. At its core, HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to help sales teams to be more productive and efficient and ultimately close more deals.
The Hub integrates seamlessly with the rest of the HubSpot CRM Ecosystem, such as the CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub, as well as third-party tools, such as Gmail, Slack, and LinkedIn. This provides a complete sales solution that can cover all stages of the customer journey.
The solution offers features such as contact management, email tracking, sales pipeline management, task and activity management, and reporting and analytics. The Sales Hub consists of four plans, Free, Starter, Professional, and Entreprise. The plans include various features and tools.
Let’s take a closer look at the four plans and which features and limitations each plan contains.
Get the Uiltimate HubSpot Platform
Get the 3 golden steps to implement the Ultimate HubSpot Platform. Download the free guide made by the Top HubSpot Partner in the Nordics.
HubSpot is a powerful platform that can help businesses create sustainable growth and manage their marketing, sales, and customer service activities.
Implementing HubSpot can be a complex process, and it is important to have a clear strategy and place in place to get the most out of the platform.
HubSpot Sales Hub Solutions
Which Solutions do HubSpot Sales Hub offers?
HubSpot Sales Hub offers four different solutions – Free, Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. Each solution offers various features, tools, and limitations. We have listed the most important features below, but if you want to get the full overview, you can see it right here.
Be aware that even if a feature is included in a specific solution, it can be limited. For example, Documents is limited to 5 in the free version but 1000 in the starter version.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find out which solution match your need. That’s why many contact a HubSpot Partner, such as Radiant, to be guided to the right solution. If you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
HubSpot Sales Hub Free
HubSpot CRM has a free version. The same has the Sales Hub. With the free version, you get access to various tools. We have listed some of the most important features below. Be aware that many of the features are limited.
Some of the features included in the Free version:
- Custom Properties: Personalize and organize data to fit your needs.
- Dashboard: Get a visual summary of your performance and metrics.
- Deal Pipeline: Track your sales process and monitor deals.
- Documents: Share and track sales documents.
- Email Scheduling: Schedule and send emails at the right time.
- Email Tracking: Monitor email engagement and performance.
- Email Template: Create and send professional emails.
- Live Chat: Engage and support visitors in real-time.
- Meeting Planner: Share availability and schedule meetings.
- Meeting Scheduling: Schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails.
- Reporting Dashboard: Analyze and monitor your KPI’s and progress.
- Snippets: Save time by using reusable text blocks.
- Quotes: Create and send professional accurate sales quotes.
HubSpot Sales Hub Starter
With the Sales Hub Starter solution, you have the same features as Free, but with fewer limitations within the features. For example, you get unlimited email notifications instead 200, which you get in the Free solution. Furthermore, you get new features such as multiple currencies, simple automation, and goals.
Some of the features included in the Starter version:
- All features from Free
- Account-Based Marketing: Target high-value accounts with personalized campaigns.
- Conversation Routing: Route conversations to the right team.
- Goals: Set, track, and achieve your business objectives.
- Multiple Currencies: Manage deals and invoices in different currencies.
- Rep Productivity Performance: Measure and improve your sales team’s productivity.
- Simple Automation/Sales Automations: Automate repetitive tasks and workflows to save time and increase efficiency.
HubSpot Sales Hub Professional
With the Sales Hub Professional, you take the features to the next level. Get features such as personalized videos, sales automation, or custom reporting. Of course, you also get all the features from the Starter solution.
Some of the features included in the Professional version:
- All features from Starter
- Calculated Properties: Automate complex calucalations on contact, company, and deal properties.
- Company and Deal Scoring: Prioritize companies based on fit and engagement.
- Custom Reporting: Create and share custom reports based on data.
- Deal Stage, Task, and Lead Rotation Automation: Automate deal, task, and lead assignments based on criteria.
- Phone Support: Access to phone support for prompt assistance.
- Sales analytics: Track and analyze sales performance with detailed analytics and reporting.
- Sequences: Steamline your sales outreach with automated, personalized emails.
- Teams: Organize your team into groups and make specific reports and tasks.
HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise
Get the full package with the Enterprise solution. By choosing Enterprise, you get full access to HubSpot’s complete sales offering. Along with the features available in Professional, you can also get features such as Predictive Lead Scoring, Recurring Revenue Tracking, and Forecasting.
Some of the features included in the Enterprise version:
- All features from Professional
- Call transcription: Automate transcibe recorded calls.
- Custom Objects: Customize database fields for specific use cases.
- Forecasting: Predict future sales performance.
- Playbooks: Standardize sales processes.
- Predictive Lead Scoring: Predict lead quality and likelihood to convert.
- Record Customization: Customize database views.
- Recurring Revenue Tracking: Allow you to track, forecast, and report on recurring revenue streams, providing valuable insight for growth and financial planning.
HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing
Below you can get an overview of the different pricing plans and some of the features included.
Be aware of possible price changes, and change in feature limitation. You can find a full-price overview on HubSpot’s website.
- All features from Free
- 2 users included.
- 2 Deal Pipelines
- 10 Custom Properties
- Simple Automation
- All features from Starter
- 5 users included
- Account-Based Marketing Tools
- Custom Reporting
- More Deal Pipelines
- Sales Automation
- Sales Sequences
- All features from Professional
- 10 users included
- Custom Objects
- Recurring Revenue Tracking
Buying additional users in each solution for a monthly fee is possible.
Still confused about the pricing plans, features, and limitations? As a Top HubSpot Partner, we help you to get the right hubs and versions matching your needs – and get the best prices and deal structures.
Want to know more about HubSpot and Radiant?
The Ultimate HubSpot Sales Hub
How to Get the most out of HubSpot Sales Hub?
To fully utilize the HubSpot Sales Hub, it’s important to have a knowledgeable team. HubSpot Academy offers free courses, webinars, and certifications to help. Additionally, partnering with a HubSpot Solution Partner like Radiant can provide tailored support for implementing and optimizing the platform. With a certified trainer, you can learn to use the platform in practice. It’s essential to consider which hubs and features that align with your goals and needs before making a decision.
Who is Radiant?
We scale businesses
We implement industry-leading HubSpot Platforms. Because we’ve accumulated thousands of datasets from actual sales and marketing, we know what works in the Nordic market.
We practice what we preach: we don’t just tell you what to do. We actually do it for you.
- RWe implement! enable! scale! The ultimate HubSpot platform
- RLeading HubSpot Partner with +25 HubSpot Certifications & 5/5 stars
- RB2B Sales as a Service with record-breaking ROI results
- RFounded in 2017. In 2023 we're +30 employees in DK and NO.
- RPurely for B2B
Download B2B Sales tools
Best practice to enhance B2B Sales
Hybrid Sales Process Template
Hybrid sales is the most succesful way of doing sales. It is the combination of multi-channels, transactional sales and relational sales.
Enhance your online sales meetings
We provide you with the best practice structure and framework to have succesful online sales meetings with the optimal outcome.
Lead Development Framework
Understand how you design effective marketing funnels by using this simple Lead Development Framework applied in HubSpot.
Articles about B2B sales and HubSpot mastering
Learn about B2B sales, Sales as a Service, sales processes, HubSpot Implementation, HubSpot enablement, HubSpot integrations and how to utilize a HubSpot Partner etc.